Mayfair Village is Ability Housing’s first multi-family development. It serves formerly homeless individuals and families, and provides voluntary resources to all residents. Originally constructed in 1951, the property suffered from significant deferred maintenance and high crime rates. Ability Housing purchased it in 2008 with interim financing and received permanent financing from the Florida Housing Finance Corporation in 2010. The community underwent significant rehabilitation. Today, it is a clean, safe, and inclusive community where individuals and families can grow together. KaBOOM! and the Home Depot Foundation have even provided a playground to make this affordable housing community feel like home.
12 residential buildings
On-site laundry facilities
Clubhouse with computer lab
The Dantzler Group, Inc.
- Florida Housing Finance Corporation Low Income Housing Tax Credit Allocation, Tax Credit Exchange Program Loan, HOME Investment Partnerships Program Loan
- National Equity Fund: Tax Credit Syndicator
- Florida Department of Children and Families: Homeless Housing Assistance Grant
- Ally Bank: Construction Lender
- Bank of America
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation